Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Apology

Okay, I know I know I know, I have some serious explaining to do.

I've been incredibly absent from the blogosphere these past few days. But I promise I have a good excuse! Like I mentioned in my last post, I had family in town all last weekend. And though it was fantastic getting to see them, a break was definitely deserved.

However, a break is the last thing I got. On Monday, I had surgery done. I won't bore you with the details, but I promise it was nothing major.

Anyways, the surgery went great and, though I had a bad reaction to the anesthetic and the vicodin, I'm fine now and back to blogging.

For now, I'm just going to link you to my most recent post: My Top Five Most Popular Posts.

However, rest assured that there is something coming soon. I promise!

Anyways, hope all is well! Now, I'm going to bed.

Enjoy this picture of a black and white octopus man. It cheered me up, so maybe it will be you smile... or grimace. That is, if you don't have my twisted sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment