Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome

Today, while grabbing coffee with a few of my friends, I decided to start a blog actually meant for writing, and you know, real thoughts.  Though I have a Tumblr, I was beginning to realize that it was lacking much of what I wanted out of my blog.  Though it's great for sharing photographs and memes, I feel like it's not exactly the best place for someone who wants to share writings and insights.

So, here we are.

I'm not entirely sure what direction this will take.  but I am not going into this with the idea of focusing on one single topic.  I'm a complicated, multi-facited person, and I am hoping this will reflect that.

However, I like pretty pictures, as well.  So there will be plenty of those.


Robert Mapplethorpe and Patti Smith
More on them soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment