Thursday, July 26, 2012

Top Five

So here's the deal, this weekend is going to be totally crazy for me.  I'm having family coming to stay with me the entire weekend and, though it's going to be great to get to catch up a little, it's going to mean a few less blog posts for a bit.  I know, I'm disappointed to.  Just know that while I'm sitting out on the patio sipping lemonade and shoving food down my throat with my family, I will be thinking about all of the wonderful things I have planned for next week!

However, I don't want to leave you hanging for the rest of the weekend, so I've decided to do a little review for ya'll, just to catch you up on anything you missed!

So here we go, my five most popular blog posts so far:

1.) Nine Things You Probably Didn't Know About Singin' in the Rain

In honor of Singin' in the Rain's 60th anniversary, I compiled a list of nine things you probably didn't know about the iconic film.

Check it out!  You might learn something new, and I'm all for learning new things!

Click the link above and read away, my friend!





2.) Une Femme Est Une Femme: Netflix Edition

In order to save you from your Netflix rut, I've given you a quick review of one of the many fantastic films available on the site.

Une Femme Est Une Femme, directed by Jean-Luc Goddard, is a fantastic film, and I highly recommend that you check it out this weekend.













3.) Fifty Years of Stones: 5 of the Rolling Stones Most Controversial Moments

In honor of the 50th anniversary of their first show, I compiled a list of their five most controversial moments.

Click the link to read on, and celebrate the Stones!







4.) A Creative Whirlwind: Lenka Clayton

A short description of one of my favorite artists, Lenka Clayton!

Click the link above to read more, and I encourage you to do some research on your own. There's a lot I wasn't able to fit in the post!













5.) Woody at 100

This past week, legendary folk singer Woody Guthrie would have turned 100 years old.  In honor of his accomplishments, I put together a post detailing to high's and low's of the singers tragic life.

Click the link above to read more, and take a listen to some of his most well known songs!








Well, if I don't post something in the coming days, enjoy your weekend!  And as always, please follow by clicking the button to your right.  Also, please comment!  I would love your feedback!!




No comments:

Post a Comment