Tuesday, July 24, 2012

ROAD TRIPPIN'




I've been finding myself doing a lot of driving lately. Nothing major, but a lot of miniature day trips. Most of the time I've been by myself, so these are just a few of the tunes I've been listening to to keep myself company.

I just started reading The Family Fang by Kevin Wilson, and it's really good so far.  There might even be a book review on it in the next coming weeks...

I've also been doing a lot of brainstorming recently about some upcoming blog posts, and there's some good stuff coming up, (if I do say so myself) so stay tuned.

Hope you're enjoying your week.  If you aren't, just think, the weekend is almost here (kind of.)

Anyways, as always, please follow!  Not only would I be eternally grateful, but you might also have a plateful of chocolate chip cookies (I'm kind of famous for them, at least in my head) and a slightly inappropriate greeting card coming your way.  

If that's not incentive enough, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment